All accepted papers will be submitted to IEEE for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library*.
ICECCE 2019 was an IEEE indexed conference via conference record # 47252. Conference proceedings have been published at IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
University of Buner, KP, Pakistan and International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan are going to organize 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Communication and Computer Engineering (ICECCE 2020) in collaboration with Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey and Aksaray University, Turkey on 14-15 April, 2020.
This two-day international conference will be held at the historic, beautiful and mega city of Turkey, Istanbul. Experts will be invited to deliver their keynote talks, contributory lectures, and poster presentations related to the conference topics.
This conference will offer opportunity for engineers, scientists, professionals, policymakers, investors, and other parties to review recent developments in the areas related to Electrical, Communication and Computer Engineering. The conference covers many topics under different fields such as power and energy, smart grids, industrial process control, intelligent bio-medical diagnostic systems, satellite and wireless communications, signal and image processing, embedded systems, networks & security, internet of things & big data and software engineering & agile development etc.
The outcome of the lectures, expert discussions and presentations will help our societies in Asia and particularly in Turkey and also will open up new avenues in developing solutions to future smart systems.
*For more details about conference policies regarding Publication, Remote Presentations, and Non-Presented Papers, please visit: http://www.icecce.com/authors-information/
Paper Submission: 15 February 2020
Acceptance Notification On/Before: 1st March 2020
EarlyBird Registration: 20 February 2020
Camera-ready Submission: 10 March 2020
Conference Dates: 14-15 April 2020
BILEK HOTEL - ISTANBUL - TURKEY
Authors can submit papers at:
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Power Generation Systems
• Modeling and Simulation of Power Systems
• Power System Management Technologies
• Renewable Energy Systems, Technology & Management
• Applications of Power Electronics
• Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives
• High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology
• Signal and Image Processing
• Neural Networks and Intelligent Systems
• VLSI and MEMS Design
• Intelligent Industrial Process Control
• Intelligent Robotics and Control
• Satellite and Wireless Communications
• Antennas and Propagation
• Next Generation Mobile Communications
• Optical Communications and Photonics
• RF and Microwave Circuits and Devices
• Wireless/Radio Access Technologies
• Massive MIMO Communication Systems
• Applications of Compressive Sensing Theory
• Cognitive Radar Systems
• Networks and Security
• High Performance Networks and Protocols
• Network Reliability and QoS
• Internet of Things and Big Data
• Software Engineering and Agile Development
• Multimedia and Web Services Agents
• Cloud Computing
• Embedded Systems
• Virtual and Augmented Realities
• Human Computer Interaction
• Context awareness
• Ubiquitous Computing
• Global Software Engineering